Singapore is notable as a Global Financial Center. As the economy is high in Singapore, revenue would be high for nurses. Nurses have tremendous demand in Singapore, with incredible remuneration. It has a significant healthcare system. It is very challenging to work in Singapore as a nurse. If you desire to work in Singapore, then you must be very professional in your field.
- It is a promising and safe place for education and practicing your profession, as well. Singapore is a safe place to live as it is the 5th least corrupt country. If you stay in this country and lead your life safely and happily. It is a very safe environment here to raise children and their education even better. Getting a nurse job in Singapore is a dream for everyone.
- Nurses work hard. They are the backbone of the hospitals. They face many challenges with patience and with a smile. Furthermore, they have a collaborative spirit in them to confront challenges and next extend their knowledge of health and care to help improve the lives of patients.
Requirement of the IELTS in Singapore for a job as a nurse:
- IELTS plays a crucial role if you want to do a job as a nurse. English is an official language and it is mandatory to excel in the English language. If you need promotion in your vocation then skills are essential to learning.
- One of the best ways to comprehend is by taking the IELTS. They need to show evidence of proficiency, according to the Singapore medical council. You need to achieve at least 7 bands to qualify for IELTS. If you wish to do a nursing jobs in Singapore.
Job types in Singapore:
- Essential certificates:
- Copy of your passport
- Marriage certificate (if you are married)
- Certificate of registration
- Current nursing practicing licensure
- Nursing degree
- Passport photo and white background with a smile.
For work testimonials or certificates of service, you need to ensure that testimonials have the following:
- Testimonial to be printed on letterhead.
- Period of Employment
- Position held in the hospital.
- The total bed capacity of the hospital is 100.
- Character reference and performance.
- Properly dated DD/MM/YY.
- Working time in Singapore as a nurse:
- Working hours per week:44
- Overtime working hours: Yes
- Flexible Timings: No
- Working week: Monday – Friday
About Singapore Nursing Board Examination:
- The exam to be written if you wish to be a nurse in Singapore is the Singapore Nursing Board Examination.
- It is a written test to crack this exam.
- It is a license to complete your registration and begin your career as a nurse in Singapore.
There are 3 main types of SNBE:
- Midwife Licensure Examination
- Enrolled Nurse Licensure Examination
- Registered Nurse Licensure Examination
- Current practicing license as a nurse
- Pre-registration certificate
- An offer letter from relevant health care in Singapore.
- For local people fee is $100
- The nonlocal people fee is $140
Few tips to crack the exam:
- Practice past year’s examination papers
- Make a notes
- Prepare a study plan
- Practice 100% and give 100 % to your preparation.